Pre Engineered Construction Jobs in Carlisle
Thanks for your interest in Rose Metal Buildings.
Looking for construction jobs in the Harrisburg area or Carlisle? Rose Metal Buildings is a building contractor specializing in the erection of pre-engineered metal buildings. We are seeking experienced construction workers for jobs specializing in metal building erection and metal roofing applications. Must be able to work 6 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Some weekends and long days may be required. Out of town work may also be required. We would appreciate the applicants that meet this criteria to please proceed with the application process.
Pre Engineered Construction Job Description
Rose Metal Systems, Inc. has been a dedicated metal building specialist since 1995. As a specialized sub-contractor, we design/build pre-engineered metal buildings for non-residential, low-rise projects throughout Pennsylvania and Maryland.
We are seeking highly motivated construction workers looking for construction jobs in the Carlisle and Harrisburg area to join our erection crews. We’re hiring for both entry-level and experienced crew leadership positions. Positions are for full-time employment, offering year-round work, 40 hours per week with available over time, and prevailing wage opportunities. Our crews work Monday through Friday and are rarely required to stay out of town. We’re looking for experienced workers in the Harrisburg and Carlisle area for construction jobs area with a preferred background in commercial construction, metal building erection, carpentry, or metal roofing. We offer safe, educational training on the job as well as opportunities for advancement.
Metal Building Erector Job Responsibilities:
- Erect metal building systems according to blueprint specifications and engineering drawings, using hand tools, power tools, and heavy machinery.
- Raise, place, and connect steel columns, girders, and other structural members to form completed structures.
- Install exterior metal wall and roof panel systems, insulated metal panels and blanket insulation.
- Install building accessories; doors, windows, roof skylights, vents, and wall louvers.
Metal Building Erector Job Qualifications:
- Experience on a construction crew preferred but not required
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Proficient in using hand and power tools
- Proficient at reading a tape measure
- Comfortable working at heights
Job Type: Full-time